It’s the new musical thats taking the West End by storm.
A brand new musical based on the BBC Three documentary “Jamie: Drag Queen at 16” following real-life teenager Jamie Campbell, who wants to be a drag queen.
Everybody’s Talking About Jamie, a fearless, funny, and fabulous new musical sensation with catchy songs by Dan Gillespie Sells (lead singer-songwriter of The Feeling) and writer Tom MacRae, comes to the Apollo Theatre.
At sixteen years old, Jamie New lives on a council estate in Sheffield. Though Jamie doesn’t quite fit in and is terrified about the future, he knows one thing: Jamie is going to be a sensation.
Supported by friends and a brilliant, loving mum, Jamie struggles past prejudice and bullies to step out of the darkness and into the spotlight.
You’ve got the chance to win some Everybody’s Talking About Jamie goodies, including a script signed by the real Jamie, with our competition.
Terms and conditions
1. The promoter is London Theatre Bookings
2. Employees of London Theatre Bookings or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition is via social media by retweeting and following the Twitter page.
5. Closing date for entry will be Wednesday 6th December 2017 at Midnight. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: 1 x signed (by Jamie Campbell and his mum) Everybody’s Talking About Jamie script, 1 x Everybody’s Talking About Jamie poster, Everybody’s Talking About Jamie programme and Everybody’s Talking About Jamie cup.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the London Theatre Bookings.
12. The winner will be notified by social media within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing email@example.com
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to London Theatre Bookings and not to any other party.
Everybody’s Talking About Jamie is playing at the Apollo Theatre.Book Now