Andrew Lloyd Webber’s record-breaking musical masterpiece is now celebrating 31 years at the Her Majesty’s Theatre in London! A scintillating musical score, an unconventional love story, and the extravagant sets and costumes ensures this classic West End musical continues to dazzle audiences of all ages.
What Is The Phantom Of The Opera About?
Lurking deep beneath the lavish Paris Opera House lives the Phantom. Ashamed of his physical deformities and an object of intense fear among the public, he lives in the shadows. The Phantom has one companion, Christiane Daae, his protégée and the object of his obsessive love.
The Phantom of the Opera is gloriously grand in style. The show’s immensity of its plot, its scenery and, of course, its music, has drawn over 100 million people worldwide to see it. Powerful narrative and traditional illusion have come together to create the most successful theatre show in history.
While enjoying record-breaking runs in theatres across the world, tickets for The Phantom of the Opera at London’s Her Majesty’s Theatre gain you a seat at the original production of this musical supernova – Book this Landmark Musical Today!
Enter our competition for a chance to win the original novel of The Phantom of the Opera.
Terms and conditions apply:
1. The promoter is London Theatre Bookings
2. Employees of London Theatre Bookings or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition is via social media by retweeting and following the Twitter page.
5. Closing date for entry will be Thursday 1st March 2018 at midnight. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: 1 x paperback novel of The Phantom of the Opera.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the London Theatre Bookings.
12. The winner will be notified by social media within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to London Theatre Bookings and not to any other party.
Take a look at our celeb interviews hereBook Now