Winner of Best Musical at the Evening Standard Theatre Awards 2017 and nominated for 8 WhatsOnStage awards in 2018, Jim Steinman’s smash-hit musical Bat Out of Hell returns to London at the historic Dominion Theatre!
Bat Out of Hell went on to become one of the most successful and iconic rock albums of all time; but it was originally written as a musical. 40 years after its release, Jim Steinman’s exhilarating tale of star-crossed lovers ‘changed the way musicals are staged forever’ (North West End) as a boundary-pushing spectacle featuring thrilling performances of legendary hits by Jim Steinman and Meat Loaf.
Now, after its hit season at the London Coliseum in 2017, Bat Out of Hell returns, helmed by its multi award-wining creative team from the world of Theatre, Opera, Music, and Film.
What Is Bat Out of Hell About?
Bat Out of Hell takes place in a post-apocalyptic Manhattan, as the forever-young Strat and his out-of-control gang The Lost roam the streets under the rule of the tyrant Falco. One day, Strat’s bleak existence is broken when he falls for Falco’s daughter Raven. Explosive and full of belting tracks, this ‘jaw-dropping spectacle’ (Evening Standard) is a full-throttle ride towards the rock and roll dream, punctuated by love and rebellion.
The musical features 17 of Meat Loaf’s greatest hits, such as ‘I’d Do Anything for Love’, ‘You Took the Words Right Out of My Mouth’, and obviously, ‘Bat Out of Hell’.
Enter out competition for a chance to win a Bat Out of Hell lanyard, pen and notebook.
Terms and conditions apply:
1. The promoter is London Theatre Bookings
2. Employees of London Theatre Bookings or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition is via social media by retweeting and following the Twitter page.
5. Closing date for entry will be Friday 20 March 2018 at midnight. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: 1 x Bat Out of Hell pen, 1 x lanyard and 1 x notebook.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the London Theatre Bookings.
12. The winner will be notified by social media within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing email@example.com
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to London Theatre Bookings and not to any other party.
Check out all of our interviews and live performances here> Book Now