To celebrate the 500th performance of Tina the Tina Turner Musical, we are giving away a pair of tickets to see the show and a Tina the Musical gift bag.
Featuring her much-loved songs, TINA, The Tina Turner Musical is written by Olivier Award-winning playwright Katori Hall and directed by the internationally acclaimed Phyllida Lloyd.
Rock legend Tina Turner has won 11 Grammy Awards. Her live concerts have been seen by millions. She’s sold more concert tickets than any other solo performer in music history. But where did the Queen of Rock ‘n’ Roll get her start?
TINA, The Tina Turner Musical traces the rockstar from her humble beginnings in Nutbush, Tennessee, all the way through to her transformation into an icon of the music world. Presented in association with Turner herself, this new musical tells the story of a woman who didn’t just break the rules, but rewrote them – defying the bounds of age, race, and gender time and time again.
Book your tickets for TINA, The Tina Turner Musical at the Aldwych Theatre in London today!
Terms & Conditions:
1. The promoter is London Theatre Bookings
2. Employees of London Theatre Bookings or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition is via social media by tagging two friends in the comment on the Instagram post.
5. Closing date for entry will be Friday 28 June 2018 at midnight. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: The prize is a pair of tickets to see Tina the Musical at the Aldwych Theatre for performances Mon-Thurs until Thurs 9 January 2020. Tickets are subject to availability, non-transferable and not for re-sale. The Tina the Musical gift bag will be available for collection from the Aldwych Box Office. Contents of gift bag may vary. Exclusions apply. If a winner does not claim their prize within 10 days of being notified, then the prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be selected.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the London Theatre Bookings.
12. The winner will be notified by social media within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to London Theatre Bookings and not to any other party.
Check out all of our latest news here