Love drag? Love musical theatre? Then this is a night you’ll never forget!
Join the fabulous, award-winning UK Drag Sensation Jade Justine for a camp, star-studded evening of musical theatre.
Prepare to be ‘Gagged’ by this one of a kind ‘Stagey Ass B*tch’. Her live vocals, show stopping looks, and quick wit will blow you away.
Featuring a live, three-piece band, led by the fantastic Scott Hayes (West End Fest, GEEK! – A New Musical, The Prince, The Distance You Have Come)
Over the past few years, Jade Justine has entertained theatre fans across the country, alongside working with RuPaul’s Drag Race stars and was most recently seen on ITV’s Dinner Date.
Get ready for the stagiest rollercoaster ride you’ve ever had.
Here she is boys, here she is world, here’s Jade Justine.
Enter our competition for a chance to win 2x VIP Gallery seats to Jade Justin’s Everything’s Coming Up Jade show on 2 August plus Stagey Goodie bag which includes exclusive Jade Justine merchandise.
Terms and conditions
1. The promoter is London Theatre Bookings
2. Employees of London Theatre Bookings or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition is via social media by following us on Twitter and retweeting the post
5. Closing date for entry will be Wednesday 31 July 2019 at Midnight. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: 2x VIP Gallery seats, with a Stagey Goodie bag which includes exclusive Jade Justine merchandise.
8.The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the London Theatre Bookings.
12. The winner will be notified by social media within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or if the prize can be posted.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to London Theatre Bookings and not to any other party.