When prog-rock obsessed wannabe keyboard player and computer wunderkind Norman Goodman accidentally lands an IT job with a low-level City firm in London, his travails are just beginning.
Tasked with designing an IT system to predict market trends, but finding himself embroiled in a Machiavellian financial scam, Norman is confronted with a life changing dilemma – who to trust, when all he holds dear is challenged in a morally bankrupt world?
Normality is a satirical interrogation of corporate corruption and the fragility of our aspirations, conducted with quirky humour and real heart. Featuring a coterie of cracking tunes delivered by a superb cast, this is a musical that deals with universal issues such as love, loss and loneliness in a disarmingly down to earth manner.
Writers Jules Kleiser and Nige Reid are songwriter/musicians. They’ve written critically acclaimed shows (‘The Tarantinos’, ‘Thrills, Pills and Backache’) performed at the Riverside Studios, Almeida Theatre, and the Gilded Balloon and Pleasance Theatres over several Edinburgh Festivals.
At The Other Palace for only seven performances, witness the debut of this zestful, homegrown new musical, and feel free to provide feedback for its development.
- One winner will be chosen from the entrants to win 2 (TWO) tickets to Normality at The Other Palace studio.
- Winner must respond with a chosen date and time from the available performances displayed here: https://lwtheatres.co.uk/whats-on/normality/ and contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transport and accommodation not included.
- All attendees must be over the age of 12 and ticker holders under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.