Musical theatre sensation Lucie Jones, star of hit musical Waitress, performs her first West End solo concert at the historic Adelphi Theatre on Sunday 16 February 2020 at 7pm. Accompanied by the 22-piece London Musical Theatre Orchestra, Lucie Jones Live at the Adelphi will be a celebration of all that Lucie has achieved to date across her multi-platform career.
With special guests John Owen-Jones and Marisha Wallace.
Lucie first came to prominence when she melted audiences’ hearts singing to millions on The X Factor in 2009. She represented the United Kingdom in the Eurovision Song Contest 2017, where she placed 15th, the UK’s highest result since 2011.
She is now firmly at home on the stage, and over the last few years has played Elle in Legally Blonde, Holly in The Wedding Singer, Maureen in Rent, Molly in Ghost and Cosette in Les Misérables, before landing the much coveted lead role of Jenna in Waitress, which she currently plays 8 times a week at the Adelphi Theatre.
Lucie Jones Live at the Adelphi will be packed with old classics and modern hits, and Lucie will share stories from her remarkable career.
As Lucie’s time ‘at the diner’ draws to a close next summer, this is the perfect moment to celebrate all that she has done in a venue she now calls home.
1. The promoter is London Theatre Bookings
2. Employees of London Theatre Bookings or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition is via social media by following us on Twitter (@thetheatrecafe) and retweeting the post.
5. Closing date for entry will be Friday 7 February 2020 at Midnight. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: 1 x poster signed by Lucie Jones
8.The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the London Theatre Bookings.
12. The winner will be notified by social media within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or if the prize can be posted.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to London Theatre Bookings and not to any other party.