To celebrate the 14th Birthday of Wicked in the West End, we are giving fans the opportunity to win a pair of limited edition Wicked water bottles.
Terms and conditions:
1. The promoter is The Theatre Cafe
2. Employees of The Theatre Cafe or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition is via social media by tagging one friend in the comment section on the Instagram or Twitter post.
5. Closing date for entry will be Saturday 26September 2020 at Midnight. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7.Open to UK residents only
8.The prize is 2 x Wicked water bottles.
9.Failure to respond to notification of winning within 3 days of being contacted forfeits the prize and the Promoter will have the option to randomly pick another winner from the pool of entrants.
10.Winner’s name, address and contact details will be requested for prize fulfilment.
11.The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen randomly by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by The Theatre Cafe via Instagram and Twitter.
15. The promoter post the prize within 7 days of the competition ending.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to The Theatre Cafe and not to any other party.